Saturday, May 31, 2008

Congratulations Class of 2008

Thursday night I had the pleasure of photographing the TMS 07-08 8th grade graduates. This literally brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing to see how much they have all changed since the first day of 8th grade. This group of 8th graders has been a very fun bunch and soo unique!!!!!



This has been a very special year for me for many reasons - one reason is because it's my last year as a teacher for awhile. Now that Miss Lori Lee is here, I've decided to take some time off as a teacher and focus more on Lori and photography. I'm very excited about this change, but it also makes me a little sad. I really enjoying teaching science and TMS has been the BEST place to be for the last 10 years!!!! But like I said, I'm excited about the new change.

No comments: